Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 5
- Works with any framework.
- Minimum configuration.
- Maximum details: user interface that allows you to read extended information about game assets not displayed in base game.
- Items generic information: Mass, author, classname, DLC.
- Vehicles: Inventory size, virtual inventory size (life framework), durability, max RPM, max speed, seats count, fuel capacity/consumption rates, magazines used in vehicle weapons.
- Weapons: Effective firing distance, recoil and compensation rates, projectile launch speed, ammo used (detailed), attachments used (detailed).
- Magazines: direct damage, indirect damage, projectile speed, visible fire range.
- Explosives: damage, damage radius, bounding time (mines), bounding radius (mines).
- Equipment: ballistic and explosive protection ratios (vests, helmets), inventory size.
- Backpacks: inventory size, virtual inventory size (life framework).
- Buildings: durability values – mostly designed for preview.
- Containers: anything that can store items and their inventory size.
- Vehicle ammunition: similar to magazines, allows to preview details of vehicles ammunition.
- Browsing: you can open new tabs, close them, minimize them, move them across the screen, preview all pictures – like in any nowadays browser.
- Cross-linked: You can open related items in a new tab without browsing them – for example, you can open magazine page in a new tab browsing a weapon that uses it.
- You can specify keyboard key to open library.
- You can specify condition to open library.
- You can specify the categories and items listed in categories by condition.
- No additional information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.