Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 5
- Works with any framework.
- Declare a bounty on the head of your worst enemy and let the hell let loose.
- Simple: Usage of the module goes down to a few clicks.
- Persistent: Data is stored by server between server restarts – no players will escape bounty set on them.
- You can define a variable used for currency.
- You can enable\disable ability to stack additional bounties on players.
- You can set a minimum currency required to declare bounty.
- You can define a condition of who can claim the bounty from a player.
- You can define a condition of who can set bounties on a players.
- You can enable\disable wanted players proximity tracking.
- You can enabled\disable ability for player to put bounty on himself.
- You can hide admins and specific players by adding SteamIDs to blacklist.
- You can change the currency display format.
- You can disable default wanted title on main screen to use your own.
- If you want to use your own wanted title UI elsewhere, configuration file contains instruction on how this data is stored.
- Localization Package
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.