View basket “Woodcutting System” has been added to your basket.
Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 8
- Works with any framework.
- Minimum configuration.
- Allows players to sing up as a detective to investigate the crimes occurring to other player in the world. Crimes are divided by three categories: suicide, murder and vehicle incidents. Detectives will be notified about death events and will be able to solve the case in two stages:
- Stage 1: searching for the clues on the crime scene to get more details about the dead person. Searching for clues will lead to next stage.
- Stage 2: Finding a “ghost” evidence (see example pictures below). Detective will have to find a snapshot of a killer and investigate it in order to close the case and receive reward.
- You can specify the currency variable used.
- You can specify the reward amount
- “Ghost” entities are not visible to other players, have no collision, invincible and not exploitable in gameplay meanings and are deleted after the case is solved.
- Evidence is always reachable even if its a flying object or ship – you only need a direct line of sight to “ghost” entity in order to complete the case.
Video description WIP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.