Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 5
- Works with any framework.
- Camera: animated camera focused on NPC to create a cutscene immersion.
- Animated: NPC will always turn towards you from any angle, will use animation from specified dialog and will lip-sync every text according to its length.
- Layered: you can switch dialog within the same dialog seamless, without limits.
- Functional: you can execute code and/or functions when answer is selected (client-side).
- Ready-to-use: built-in keyhandler to activate dialog with example configuration.
- You can change color scheme and interaction key.
- You can distinguish every NPC:
- You can set NPC name.
- You can set NPC title.
- You can set condition required for dialog to open.
- You can set which dialog NPC should start from.
- You can create your dialogs using simple config file:
- You can set a structured text of a dialog.
- You can set NPC animation used for particular dialog.
- You can force rename NPC (change name and title when this dialog opens).
- You can create dialog answers without any limits.
- You can set answer text, picture, condition, and executed code.
- You can set global condition for dialog.
- No global (broadcasting) commands are used, effects of animations and state changes are only visible to current user (local).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.