★★★★★(3 customer reviews)
Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 12
- Open-sourced perks backend.
- 46 built-in perks: Total span of points for all perks is ~250 levels overall.
- Medical System: Built-in medical system providing bleeding, fractures of head, legs, hands with related effects.
- Immersive: Built with the best UI/UX practices, built-in videos showcases, navigation and usage in single clicks.
- Flexible: You can build your own perks and change existing perks using SQF – perks code is fully open. All required actions and functions are explained within a configuration file.
- Non-intrusive: Code base is compact and do not require hardcore integration
- Not hardcoded.
- You can edit existing perks or create a new one using single HPP and some SQF knowledge.
- You can enable\disable medical system in single line of code.
- You can change the exponential value of experience required for each level – all experience is based on single natural logarithm formula.
- You can set a level cap of experience exponential growth.
- You can change currency variable and amount used to respec perks.
- You can define thirst and hunger variables or leave blank for non-Life frameworks.
- You change every visuals: including videos, pictures, names and descriptions of every existing perks.
- Mod usage is not mandatory.
- This product is built against Life Framework (5.0.0) althou it’s not hardcoded to it – you can partially run it on any other framework as is. Otherwise you can simply change any perks listed.
- If you want to create your own videos for your perks, you can do next way: format a video in H.264 or similar codecs and convert it to OGG/OGV using Theora codec. To easily convert you can use VLC Media Player software.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.