View basket “Drug Effects” has been added to your basket.
★★★★★(1 customer review)
Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 15
- Works with any framework.
- Safezones are assigned to specific markers automaticly.
- Penalty system: shooting a weapon or killing a player gives a timed penalty to enter the safezone.
- Prevents any player or vehicle damage in safezone area.
- Disables firing from vehicle turrets in safezone area.
- Disables firing from unit weapons in safezone area.
- Disables the ability to throw grenades or to put explosives on the ground.
- Forces to holster a weapon while in safezone area.
- (Global) Forces to holster a weapon when pointing it on nearby NPC.
- (Global) Disables weapon direct fire upon NPC from any distance.
- To create a safezone, you need to place a mission marker with
safezone_in its name.
- You can specify allowed weapons to use in the safezone, tazers for example.
- You can specify a time of a penalty for killing a player or shooting a weapon.
- You can disable a penalty for specific sides.
- You can specify your admins SteamUID’s to disable the safezone behaviour for them.
- You can specify a message and text showing up when player is not allowed to enter.
- Script-based action behaviour is not locked by safezones, to disable your specific actions inside safezone you should look for
player getVariable ["SZLocked",false]code return.
|Soruce code price||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.