Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 7
- Works with any framework.
- Compatible with All-In-One Lootbox module and any other virtual storages.
- Fully revamped vanilla gear interaction style.
- Fully revamped virtual items interaction style.
- Extended vanilla lists: players can operate with all possible gear lists at once, without switching uniform, vest, backpack, vehicle or ground tabs.
- Extended virtual lists: players can operate with all virtual items just by clicks, without buttons and count inputs.
- Extended tooltip: show all items details with a single click (firepower, protection rate, recoil rates, virtual item prices, maximum load, etc.).
- Extended tooltip: show the list of equipped weapon compatible items (bipods, scopes, sights, magazines, etc.).
- Extended tooltip: compare selected item with a previous one.
- Built-in antidupe protection for virtual items.
- Built-in virtual items ground cleaner.
- Built-in help page (press H while inventory is open).
- Ability to disable/enable Extended Tooltip.
- Ability to disable/enable Extended Gear.
- Ballistic/Explosive protection calculator.
- Inherits all Extended Gear behaviour to make virtual items interaction closer to vanilla (real) items.
- Gives ability to put any possible virtual items on the ground.
- Gives ability to store money in any of described containers (storages, ground).
- Virtual items stored on the ground has a specific model to determine it visually.
- Easy interaction with only mouse buttons similar to real inventory items.
- Respects default framework functions: fn_useItem, fn_vehStoreItem, fn_vehTakeItem
- Sorts virtual items by their values – descending by the sell price value.
- Localization files (coming soon).
- You can configure the model used to visualize virtual items on the ground. *
- You can configure amount of money moved per click or stack click.
- You can configure virtual currency variable to your own.
- You can specify a virtual currency icon.
- You can specify a cleanup time for virtual items on the ground. **
- * – be sure not too use huge models, as they might cover the container accessible range.
- ** – this timer is renewed once container is open, or new virtual items moved from/to container.
- This module has some specific limitations due to how Arma 3 Engine handles gear, read guide for details.
0.0 out of 5
Write a review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.