Privacy, Terms & Conditions Policy
1. Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, but that might prevent them from engaging in certain Site and Service related activities and Service usage overall.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately for indefinite term, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever. Common reasons of termination are: violating Terms of Service, disrupting the Site or Service workflow, publishing commercial or private information and data of Site or Service staff, harrassment of Service staff or Users in any way.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability, will remain liable.
- All Payment disputes will result in your Service and/or Site account being disabled until the issue is resolved.
- Any Users affiliation to any cheating, hacking or leaking websites and/or related social networks will automatically lead to Users account termination without further notice.
3. Assisted Installation
- We do provide Assisted Installation for our Users on a paid basis, unless the issue is confirmed to be on the side of Service or Site.The Assisted Installation is only applicable for installation of Site or Service digital products owned by User, otherwise it is considered a custom work. Price for performing an Assisted Installation is formed by an executive person and confirmed by Site and Service staff.
- Assisted Installation doesn’t conclude that Service staff will install every digital product purchased for you automatically – this is not a Service staff obligation.
- You must be attending Assisted Installation process scheduled via email, private messaging, etc, unless executive person and/or User declines this obligation straight. Note that executive person does not take any responsibility for any disruption which might occur to your service while Assisted Installation is performed without your presence.
- Assisted Installation is performed using any non-commercial software (such as built-in Remote Desktop Manager) or any software User and Assisted Installation executive person have agreed on.
- Intermediate English language level is required in case Assisted Installation executive person needs to ask important questions about your service workflow.
- Assisted Installation executive person is allowed to refuse to download User game assests (mods), especially if they are considered big (>1GB average). In that case executive person will only perform Assisted Installation from your personal computer and everything described in paragraph 3. is applied to this case.
4. Refund Policy
- Digital products that are not open-sourced products (the code is obfuscated and not editable) are suitable for refund under the condition of refund reason being specified by User and this reason is valid. Reasons are considered valid only if they imply technical issues, not ethical or aesthetical.
- Digital products that are open-sourced products (the code is not obfuscated and fully editable) are not suitable for refund by the fact they have already been delivered to User manually or automatically via download section of Site.
- Refund request will take up to 1 week total to complete, if the product is already delivered and/or in use by User. Refunds are processed and issued from our side within 72 hours. Refund action might take up to additional 4 working days to complete due to payment method, after it was processed.
- All digital products that are not open-sourced products are encrypted with specific software and are not editable in any meanings, unless configuration is specified on the digital product page which allows partial editing of a product. Open-sourced products do have a specific text tag highlighted within the product description.
- All digital products are expected to be working only according to the category (framework) specified and only with other digital products purchased from our Site.
- Any environmental changes (framework changes) or usage of products from other sources are rendering your environment as custom and will not be supported, unless specified in product description.
- Service may offer the source and/or copy of a product to selected customers at our discretion upon request. This request can be declined without any further information and notification.
6. Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
7. Web browser cookies
8. How we use collected information
ArmaServices.Net collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
9. How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
9.1 Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
9.2 Google Adsense
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Email: [email protected]