This page contains a detailed description to every error may occur during server launch.
Error 100 - Addon is not permitted
Product with this error is not in your products list.
- Please check your Control Panel to see if this product is owned by you.
- Please check if you are using a customer key with this specific product.
- Product delivery takes up to 12 hours – please wait for that period.
Error 101 - Extensions are not found
You are missing an extensions needed for products to work.
- Please follow the core installation guide.
- Please check if you placed your extensions in a server root or the server addons folder (@life_server for example).
- Windows users might be missing C++ redists needed. Please follow official page to check if you are missing some of them in order of descending. You can use this all-in-one package instead from external source.
- Linux users should check the chmod permissions or users/groups permissions for the extensions. Extension should have permissions alike 755 to properly execute.
- Linux users should check core dependencies to be installed using ldd command. Most of popular OS like Debian have all dependencies compiled by default.
- Windows 2012 (R2), Windows 8/7 and earlier versions of server OS are not supported – these operating systems are considered outdated.
- Debian 8, CentOS 7, FreeBSD 11.2 and earlier versions of Unix systems are not supported – these operating systems are considered outdated.
- Early builds of Debian 9 might not be supported, latest supported version is considered to be Debian 9.10
Error 102/1021 - Bad customer key specified
Error 103 - URL failed
Extensions wasn’t able to send and validate request due to Firewall, NAT or UAC restrictions.
- Please check if your Firewall or NAT settings allow your server to send HTTP/S requests to our Web-API using 443 and 80 ports.
- Please be sure you are running your server under administrator priveledges.
- Windows users might have specific registry limitations, please use this registry files to remove them.
- Windows users might have extensions to be restricted from execution, please use these guides: Guide #1, Guide #2
Error 104 - Addons should be running on server
You’ve installed a product package to your client side, not a server.
- Please be sure to install your products into your server addons folder, similar to core installation guide.
Error 108 - Unexpected HTTP
Your server was able to connect and register on the Web-API but wasnt able to recieve a data in response.
Error 109 - Account validation failed
Your account was suspended or your server was unable to read your personal data from our Control Panel.
- Please check the integrity of your key addon.
- Please check if your asn_core addon is up to date.
- Your country or network subnet might be listed in our Cloudflare challenge list and extension can’t obviously pass the human verification – please contact staff to check this out.
- If your account is suspended – please turn to our discord support team or make a new ticket in a ticket system.
Error 110 - Core module malfunction
Your server environment tried to change the workflow of a core module. Your server might have a 3rd-party addons with scripted malware (virus).
- Please check your 3rd-party installed addons.
- Report this case to our core developer.